Rwanda, an east African country smaller than Belgium, has curbed Covid-19 cases so effectively that Rwandans were among the few people outside the European Union (EU) who were allowed to enter the region when travel among EU member states first resumed. That same discipline and determination has enabled Rwandan cooperatives to produce coffee prized around the world. “Our farmers do not export much coffee, but the little that reaches the international market is of very high quality,” says Managing Director Angelique Karekezi of Rwashoscco, a farmer-owned marketing, exporting, and roasting company.
Rwanda, an east African country smaller than Belgium, has curbed Covid-19 cases so effectively that Rwandans were among the few…
Categories: Africa News
- Ethiopia Prevails with 3rd Dam Filling, in Turn, Defeating Enemies Trying to Destroy its People
- Real Africa News from Across Africa and Diaspora | Africa Weekly News Update
- UN Wants to Stop Crypto in Africa, UK to Return 72 Stolen Nigerian Artifacts, Sierra Leone Protests
- Where Would the World be Without Africa? Speech Gives Answer with Bonus Solution
- Zimbabwe Art Returned, Ecowas Suspends Recruitment After Nigeria Threat, DR Congo Jail Break