Benin’s President Patrice Talon has unveiled three monuments in the capital Cotonou to remind citizens to celebrate their historical heroes.
- How the West is Destroying Africa with Its Toxic Garbage Labeled as Donations and Gifts
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Waterfalls in Africa
- Here is What Really Happened in Africa this Week | Africa Weekly News Update
- Nigeria Fines Stations Airing BBC, Rwanda is Messing with DRC, Uganda President Tells-Off the US
- Rwanda Ups Teachers Salaries by 88%, Malawi Claim $310 Billion from Int’ Firm, Atlanta Race Massacre