John Pombe Magufuli, the Tanzanian president who has been missing in public since February 27 died of heart complications in Dar es Salaam on Wednesday March 17, 2021. He was 61. Vice-President Samia Suluhu made the announcement on television. According to the Tanzanian constitution, the Vice President takes over the remainder of the term. Magufuli, nicknamed ‘The Bulldozer’ for pushing through projects when he worked as Minister for Works, had been missing in action since February 27, leading to rumours that he was seriously ill.
John Pombe Magufuli, the Tanzanian president who has been missing in public since February 27 died of heart complications in…
Categories: Africa News
- How the West is Destroying Africa with Its Toxic Garbage Labeled as Donations and Gifts
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Waterfalls in Africa
- Here is What Really Happened in Africa this Week | Africa Weekly News Update
- Nigeria Fines Stations Airing BBC, Rwanda is Messing with DRC, Uganda President Tells-Off the US
- Rwanda Ups Teachers Salaries by 88%, Malawi Claim $310 Billion from Int’ Firm, Atlanta Race Massacre