Archbishop of Cape Town Thabo Makgoba and South African Minister of Public works and Infrastructure Patricia de Lille were among notable figures who signed a condolence book after the death of Archbishop Desmond Tutu in a ceremony held at the Cape Town civic hall on Sunday. Tutu who was instrumental in the fight against Apartheid in South Africa passed away in Cape Town on Boxing Day. He was 90 at the time of passing.
Archbishop of Cape Town Thabo Makgoba and South African Minister of Public works and Infrastructure Patricia de Lille were among…
- Zimbabwe Art Returned, Ecowas Suspends Recruitment After Nigeria Threat, DR Congo Jail Break
- Insane Law from Chad Will Fine Women Who Reject Marriage Proposals
- Africa Wants Colonial Reparations, Nigeria Threatens to Quit ECOWAS, Kenya Elections Safer than USAs
- UK Museum Agrees to Return Looted Benin Bronzes to Nigeria
- Blinken on Three-Nation Trip To Spell Out U.S., Africa Strategy