Young Albinos from all over South Africa gathered in Johannesburg the country’s first “Mr. and Ms. Albinism” beauty pageant on Saturday. The contest founder, Godfrey Mphatswe, said he launched it not only to inspire people with albinism but also to raise awareness about the discrimination and violence they still experience today in many countries. Similar pageants were previously staged in other African countries.
Young Albinos from all over South Africa gathered in Johannesburg the country’s first “Mr. and Ms. Albinism” beauty pageant on…
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Waterfalls in Africa
- Here is What Really Happened in Africa this Week | Africa Weekly News Update
- Nigeria Fines Stations Airing BBC, Rwanda is Messing with DRC, Uganda President Tells-Off the US
- Rwanda Ups Teachers Salaries by 88%, Malawi Claim $310 Billion from Int’ Firm, Atlanta Race Massacre
- The Story Behind Why Benin Unveiled Gigantic Amazon Statue of an African Warrior Woman