The 46-page memoir, Aisha Buhari – Being Different, written by Hajo Sani, a senior special adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari, chronicles the life of Aisha Buhari from childhood to her role as first lady. In the book she discloses that she does not set out to criticise her husband’s administration, but rather that her comments serve as a wake-up call for people to do the right thing and to incite positive policy change. Her book launch comes at a time when the president is in London for a medical check-up. Aisha Buhari has been described by the ruling All Progressives Party’s national leader Bola Tinubu, as ” the presidency’s voice of conscience”. The president has been known to comment on his wife’s outspokeness, once publicly alluding to “her place in the other room”.
The 46-page memoir, Aisha Buhari – Being Different, written by Hajo Sani, a senior special adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari,…
Categories: Africa News
- How the West is Destroying Africa with Its Toxic Garbage Labeled as Donations and Gifts
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Waterfalls in Africa
- Here is What Really Happened in Africa this Week | Africa Weekly News Update
- Nigeria Fines Stations Airing BBC, Rwanda is Messing with DRC, Uganda President Tells-Off the US
- Rwanda Ups Teachers Salaries by 88%, Malawi Claim $310 Billion from Int’ Firm, Atlanta Race Massacre