The Bo-Kaap is an area of Cape Town, South Africa Bo-Kaap is known for its brightly colored homes and cobble-stoned streets. The area is traditionally a multicultural neighborhood, and 56.9% of its population identify as Muslim. According to the South African Heritage Resources Agency, the area contains the largest concentration of pre-1850 architecture in South Africa and is the oldest surviving residential neighborhood in Cape Town.
The Bo-Kaap is an area of Cape Town, South Africa Bo-Kaap is known for its brightly colored homes and cobble-stoned…
- Morocco Spain Governments Using Inhumane Tactics Killing Over 30 African Refugees at Border
- 22 South African Students Mysteriously Found Dead in a Nightclub in East London
- Top Greatest 10 African Dynasties Throughout History
- Activists Say Govt Used ‘Unjustified’ Force Against African Refugees in Melilla.
- Tems Wins Best International Act At BET Awards 2022